Electrical Control Systems
Lintott have vast experience of low voltage (LV) Electrical Control Panels. Providing Services for Design, Build, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance Services for a variety of Industrial Control Applications.
Our Electrical Control Panels are designed in compliance with BS EN 60439-1:1999 either fully or partially type tested dependant upon design considerations or customer requirements.
Such solutions & services including:
- Conventional Motor Control Centres.
- Intelligent Motor Control Centres.
- Withdrawable Motor Control Centres.
- Wardrobe Style Control Panels.
- ICA Panels.
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Panels.
- Sewers For Adoption Panels (2 Pump, 3 Pump Panels etc).
- Bespoke control panels tailored to client's specific needs.
- Refurbishment and extension of other suppliers existing equipment.
- Client Factory Acceptance Testing (CFAT) prior to delivery.
- Delivery and re-assembly on site.
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) & Commissioning Support.
The benefits and features we provide to our clients are:
- Dedicated Project Management.
- Pre-order project design feasability & commercial support.
- Manufactured in accordance with LV and EMC Directives.
- Cubicles up to IP65 Ingress Protection.
- Choice of Internal Seperation - Forms 1, 2a/2b, 3a/3b and 4a/4b.
- Painted to clients colour and specification.
- Comprehensive in-house equipment testing.
- Flexibility to construct boards to suit space available on site.
- Short delivery times and adherence to specified delivery date.
- 24/7 After sales support.
- Standard 12 month warranty with options to extend to meet client requirements.
We are also able to provide full Control and Automation Software Integration